Exhibitor Hotel Accommodations
SIOP is not using a housing service—avoid the “hotel pirates” and only book with the hotels using the hotel link on this page.
Exhibitors & Sponsors: Please only use this hotel link to book your hotel room(s)!
Exhibitors Only: If you need assistance with up a block of up to ten (10) hotel rooms, please complete the Exhibitor Housing Block Request Form and send it to Patty Kealy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The SIOP Executive Director must approve all requests.
- A limited number of rooms are available for exhibitor blocks on a first-come, first served basis.
- No more than one room can be held in a guest’s name.
- A maximum of ten (10) rooms can be held by each exhibiting organization.
- Completed forms should be sent to Patty Kealy, Conference Direct (612-345-1411), at email@example.com no later than December 22, 2023. Rooms will not be confirmed until the completion and approval of the form.
- A one-night, non-refundable room and tax charge will be applied for each reserved room at the time the reservation is made.
- The exhibitor will be responsible for confirming individual name assignments with confirmed arrival and departure dates no later than Friday, February 16, 2024.
- Rooms that have not been assigned to an individual by February 16, 2024, will be removed from the exhibitor block and sold to other attendees. The first night’s deposit will not be refunded.
- Cancellations after February 16, 2024, will be subject to the full length of stay room and tax charges.